Monday, September 17, 2007

Looking at my list of stories...

I recently updated once more on Roads Leading Back, and I've been looking at my profile and list of stories lately, and I realize that I haven't updated some of my work in a very long time, such as my first fiction Reaching the Stars, or what seems to be everyone's favorite story, Internal Affair. Obviously, all my stories are important to me, and I loved writing those stories, so I'll put a couple of ideas up on the burner and see if I can get any newer ideas for older works. Of course, I still want to finish Nexus and its other two sibling novels, and I know I will get around to that. There have been a couple of ideas whizzing around in my head concerning Nexus and Excalion, so I'll probably be working on those as I continue with Roads Leading Back.

No comments: