Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Streets of Uncertainty

I uploaded the latest chapter for Roads Leading Back last Sunday, and I must admit, I had to laugh at myself looking back on it. I've been suffering from Law and Order withdrawal, and I've been dying to add a likeness of myself in one of my works (I actually will in a larger project I'm working on), so those thoughts ended up on that story. The sad part is that things seem well enough. By that, I mean the story is just going down that road, and now I'm coming up with things down that way. I don't write with an outline because I find an outline would disrupt what I call the "flow" of a story (I've mentioned the term in several of my reviews).

Anyway, I'm still working on Nexus, never fear. As I've said oh so many times before, inspiration is fickle, and right now it's pointing my head towards James, Jennifer and Erica. Bit by bit, I'm working on my larger projects, and, with any luck, I'll be able to update a bit more frequently on the works that everyone is keeping their eyes on.

No comments: